North Eastern Hill University department has been provides the new recruitments notifications on the official website. Interested candidates may be check its official notice and read all important information’s carefully, then applied for the job vacancies.
North Eastern Hill University | NEHU Guest Lecturers Application Form 2016
North Eastern Hill University, Shillong Govt. of Meghalaya is inviting request on plain paper for the vacant posts of Guest Lecturers in different subjects like Engineering Mechanics & Workshop Practice, Modelling of Physiological Systems Laboratory, Professional Ethics & IPR and Basic Electronics Engineering & Basic Electrical Laboratory. The authorized web page of North Eastern Hill University Shillong is www.nehu.ac.in, here interested candidates can find out all further details regarding open NEHU vacancies 2016. The name of candidates will commend for final selection only on the base of personal interview and skill test.
Get more information regarding vacancy details, name of vacancy, education criteria required for the post, selection process like what basses a candidate can be selected, how to apply for the post that means online or offline, pay scales, application fee, important dates like date of starting submission application and last date to apply and links are prescribed under in this website for reference of candidates. You can also connect with us we also give you all the updates of vacancy.
Download NEHU Guest Lecturers Notification 2016,
NEHU Guest Lecturers Exam Date 2016
How to Apply:
1. Read carefully the notification before applying for the recruitments.
2. Download the application form attached below in official site www.nehu.ac.in.
3. Go to the link of official site for e-challan form and download the form.
4. Fill the form in the given format without any mistakes.
5. Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space on the application form.
6. Mention the name of the post on the top of the envelope folder.
7. Send the duly filled application form along with the e-challan to the given address before the due date.