KLE University will conduct entrance examination for admission in some medical courses. All candidates can check important dates and submit application form online.
KLEU AIET Application Form 2016 Apply Online
KLE University conducts entrance exam for the medical courses in every year at the various examination center for the fixed vacant post. The candidate those are eligible and interested to admission in medical courses can apply online application form and appear in written exam will conduct by KLE University. Online application form will be offered soon on official portal at www.kleuniversity.edu.in. Basically the written examination conducts in May month. For more detail for the All India Entrance Test candidate can open official website, and see here all information.
Apply Online KLEU AIET 2016
Candidate can check ability for this exam at here: –
- Education Qualification: – Candidate should be passes 12th class with the minimum 60% marks in PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) subject by the recognized board.
- Age Limit: candidate should be 17 year old.
- Selection Process: – For the various courses in medical department bases on the score in All India Entrance.
- Important date (expected): –
- Online Application: – February, 2016 to April, 2016.
- Exam date: – May, 2016
Visit the official website at www.kleuniversity.edu.in, for more information.
DISCLAIMER : The sxresult.in is not any type of government or official website. All information, which available in this website is only general information purpose only. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website. If any users have any issue related to website content, please send us your query from here: http://www.sxresult.in/contact-us/.