ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2016 UDC Steno MTS | Online

Employees State Insurance Health Corporation has show the various post recruitment, you can get all information by this link, and this link will provide you all information of recruitment 2016 recruitment will come so on.

Employees State Insurance Corporation | ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2016 – UDC Steno MTS Post

Employees’ State Insurance is a financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. For all employees earning 15000 (US$220) or less per month as wages, the employer contributes 4.75 percent and employee contributes 1.75 percent, total share 6.5 percent. Total Fund which is collected by the Employees State Insurance Health Corporation is managed by the ESI Corporation (ESIC).

Employees State Insurance Health Corporation declaring its recruitment, at time to time. This organisation is providing recruitment to all candidates who are eligible for this corporation. Those who want to take admission on this corporation they can click on this link and get all details of Admission

ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2016b | ESIC Hyderabad Application Form 2016 | ESIC Hyderabad Exam Date 2016 | ESIC Hyderabad Syllabus 2016

For more details you can visit official website of employees State Insurance Health Corporation Or you can check on our website.

DISCLAIMER : The is not any type of government or official website. All information, which available in this website is only general information purpose only. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website. If any users have any issue related to website content, please send us your query from here:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *